Wednesday Night Connect:
This fall semester we will be doing "The Promise Principle". We are taking the promises of God's word and and using those principles to add value to every area of our lives. We will be discussing in small groups. The Promise Principle of the authority of God's Word, how to receive your healing, and communication in relationships. All of the following groups will be doing the exact same promise principle every week. You can choose one of the following:
Promise Principle at Faith Center: There will be 3 groups to choose from at the church- The Sanctuary, The Growth Track Room, and The Connect Room.
Promise Principle in Spanish: Location: Ringwood, Leader: Jacky Rodriguez, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Promise Principle in Ringwood: Leaders: Scott & Tammie Conaway, Contact: email@example.com
Promise Principle in Enid: Leaders: Jim & Weezy Fabion, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Promise Principle in Alva: Leaders: Randon and Kristi Miller, Contact: email@example.com
One Women's Ministry
- 31 Proverbs Dinner in Ringwood- The dinner is designed for you to connect in relationship & be encouraged by the Word of God.
- 31 Proverbs Lunch in Enid- The lunch is designed for you to connect in relationship & be encouraged by the Word of God.
- We Are One Experience- Be prepared to join the women of Faith Center in a time of worship and ministry. Every other month will be a divine time in worship and fellowship.
- Iron Men Rally- Men, be prepared for a night of incredible food and faith building worship. Throughout the year these rally times will build your faith and help you become the man of God you were designed to be.
- Iron Men's Prayer Breakfast- Men coming to pray & connect in faith. This breakfast will set the month in order for you and you will be encouraged. Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven & all these things will be added unto you.
- Intercessory Prayer- Come join this team of prayer that lifts up the services of Faith Center Fellowship & ministry of this great house.
- Prayer Task Force- This monthly gathering will teach you how to pray & how to activate your faith to see results in prayer.
- Compassion Team- If you have interest in helping with home projects for single moms and the elderly in our region, this is your opportunity to serve. Projects will take place every other month.
- House Party Nights- We know that fellowship is key among family. We are asking you to come have fun and choose a location for an evening of fellowship, food and prayer for our region.
- Elevate Timberlake- This connect group joins with the FCA to have fellowship and faith building moments during school.
- Elevate Ringwood- This connect group joins with the FCA to have fellowship and faith building moments during school.
- The Journey Young Adults- A community of young adults learning to navigate in their God-given purpose.